Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Miss Universe Top Picks: Contestant First Impressions

I just saw the pageantnews.com article "unveiling" the 2015 Miss Universe contestants, and I thought I would give you my TOP 20 and picks for top 15, 10 & 5 based off my first impressions of these select pictures. I am really getting into excited pageant mode now we're gearing up for the final!

TOP 20 - In no particular order:
Australia, France, Hungary, Kosovo, Sweden

TOP 15 - In no particular order:
Jamaica, Great Britain, Puerto Rico, Costa Rica, Argentina


TOP 10 - In no particular order:
Czech Republic, Japan, Poland, Germany, Spain

TOP 5
5: 
Peru
4: 
Colombia
3:
Venezuela

2: 
Ecuador
1: 
U.S.A.

So there you have it! Do you agree with my first picks? I'm intrigued to see how these change once the official pics come out and we can start to get to know the contestants a little more. Who are you gunning for to win?


No comments:

Post a Comment