Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Welcome to Pageant Possible!

Hello there, and welcome to an all-new blog dedicated to lifting the lid on what it really takes to become a beauty queen! From diet plans, exercise tips, advice on buying gowns on a budget and how to get the confidence to walk onstage in a bikini for the first time (trust me the experience is not what you'd think!), to International pageant reviews, interviews with reigning queens and title holders and much much more!

My name is Olivia, and I am on a quest to represent my country at one of the Big 4 International pageants. For the past 2 years I have immersed myself in the world of pageantry, and just this summer I competed for the first time at a national final. It was one of the most exhilarating, confidence-boosting and illuminating experiences of my life, and really opened my eyes to the reality of this world. Moreover I caught the 'pageant bug', and knew I wanted more. I wanted the ultimate crown! This blog will be an exposé on the reality of competing in pageants in the UK (and internationally) and will be a one-stop shop of advice, news, reviews and actually helpful advice. (You won't find the age-old "the only thing you need to win a crown is your personality and a smile" advice here!)

This blog will also document my journey from Pageant Newbie to, fingers crossed, Pageant Pro! I will be taking you along with me through the minefield of dieting, exercising and practising, as well as trialling some of the more interesting advice myself first so you don't have to!

Get excited, this world is about to become a little more sparkley!

No comments:

Post a Comment